Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fairy Tale Jeopardy! JeopardyLabs:This is Not Powerpoint!


When I created my Fairytale Jeopardy, I used a PowerPoint template. (And, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that).  The hard part for me was keeping score. The kids and I would get all mixed up. It was a hot mess! :)

Then I discovered JeopardyLabs. Love it. The game is online so it can be played wherever, or on whatever,you use to access the Internet. It keeps score with a click and the setup couldn't be simpler. You can choose up to 12 teams to play. You can share it via social media, email, the link, or download.

You can choose to get the free one, or you can pay $20 for a lifetime, yes I said lifetime membership! With the $20 lifetime membership you get a fancy template manager, privacy control, delete control, and a public list of all your templates. If you have the free one, anyone can view it.Also,you have to remember the password you used when you created it.

There are thousands of ways an educator could use this site!

While you're there, also check out Testmoz, Crossword Labs, WordsearchLabs, Bingo Baker, and Scuttle Words.(This is an app).


Fairy Tale Jeopardy is a fun activity, especially with NEA's Read Across America, only weeks away! Celebrate March 1, 2013!


1 comment:

  1. I think this would be a great way to engage students in reading and literacy to help them remember important parts of the stories.

    ReplyDelete